Have you dabbled in activism? policy? journalism?
- Are you a person of color who is 19 or younger?
- Do you have reliable access to transportation?
- Are you passionate about racial justice?
- Do you want to accomplish racial justice in an intersectional way (partnering with folks who are people of color and part of the LGBTQ+ community, poor, have a disability, etc.)?
- Are you looking to get to the next level?
Characteristics in our young leaders should include:
Empathetic and kind
Would you be interested in...
- mentorship in reaching your career/educational goals
- receiving mentorship and opportunities in how to plan events, write op-eds, be interviewed?
- opportunities to be an RJU representative in grassroots organizing meetings and speaking engagements?
Send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your resume, a cover letter, and your school transcript* (unofficial is fine).
*Grades are used to see where your strengths may be and where we can help you improve. Low grades are not necessarily going to remove you from the running.
Applicants for the 2018-2019 academic year, please, apply no later than the 12th of August. Positions will be filled on a rolling basis. This means when we find a good fit we may fill our spots earlier than the application deadline. Apply soon!